Does SPF 20 provide sufficient sun protection?

Conventional sunscreen formulations contain no or very small amounts of photoprotective plants, which is the reason why they need a higher SPF to protect the skin. On the contrary, Zen Solaire contains 88% photoprotective plant nutrients, which boost the skin’s natural defenses and its ability to neutralize free radicals.

SPF 20 already blocks 95% of UVB rays, and the remaining 5% can be blocked by the skin’s own protection mechanisms. An SPF 30 only intercepts 2% more (97%) and SPF 50 blocks 3% more (98%), but these formulas lack the defense boosting plant nutrients.

WhatsApp
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

This FAQ is about

Try the Sun Protection Balm

12 

Biological & Physical Sunscreen Balm

76 142