1. Sit down, become self-aware and start to breathe deeply. It is very important that your nervous system is relaxed, when you start this detox ritual.
2. Gently clean your face with an organic cleansing product that only contains edible ingredients e.g. Detox Deluxe or Sensual Opulence. Avoid cleansers with chemically modified ingredients and excessive rubbing to preserve the hydrolipidic film.
3. Apply 2-3 pumps of the Midnight Rejuvenation oil serum on your face, lips, neck and decolleté. It is very important that there is sufficient oil on the skin to avoid excessive friction.
4. Squeeze the bulb of the cup, put the cup on the skin and gently release the bulb. You can modulate the intensity of the vacuum by releasing and squeezing the bulb. We recommend trying it first on your arms or legs until you get used to the right pressure. In the face start very gently until you have sufficient practice and can increase the suction.
5. There are 2 ways to use the cup. The first way is to apply the cup on the skin and follow the black lines of the picture. Depending on the area and your facial anatomy it will be easier in some areas than others. The second way is to remain for 1 second on a specific point of the line, and then slide the cup 1-2 cm to the next point of the line. In areas with very fine skin this method will be easier. Remaining too long on a specific point can create a haematoma, so start very gently and limit time and pressure at the beginning.
6. Never apply the cups on the glands. Be especially careful to not touch the thyroid gland, which is located in the middle part of the neck. Also never use the cups on areas with fragile or broken capillaries, redness, inflamed impurities, moles or warts.
7. Repeat each line a maximum of three times. Overstimulation can have a negative effect. Some areas may require less repetitions. If the skin turns red on a specific area, use less repetitions at first. Listen to your body and do what feels good. Enjoy this ritual. We recommend practicing this ritual 2-3 times per week or every other day. Do not pull excessively on your skin and use the fingers of the other hand to accompany the movement. Make sure you have applied a sufficient quantity of oil.
8. Always start with opening the lymphs and the neck. These movements are downwards starting below the ear in the front and drawing the cup down until the collarbone. The next line is parallel and ends at the shoulder. The next movement is in the back of the neck next to the spinal cord, from the hairline down.
9. Follow the white lines of the drawing. You can also use the cup on wrinkles such as the nasolabial fold with three repetitions of up and down movements.
10. For the areas around the eyes and lips marked in gold, we recommend to use the smaller cup LE SCULPTEUR Cup MIRAGE and the products LUMIERE ETERNELLE on the eyelids, below the eyes, and EYE EUPHORIA on the outer edges of the eyes and on the lips and lip contour.
11. Finish the treatment with lymph stimulation explained in point 8.
12. Drink a glass of warm water to flush out toxins from your body.
13. Moisten a cotton pad with water and apply a few drops of NECTAR IMMORTAL or VELVET HYDRATION. Gently pad it on the face to remove toxins released during the massage and to remove excess oil.
If you have a medical condition or illness please consult with your doctor before starting the cupping practice.
Do NOT use the cups in the following cases:
- If you have a fever.
- In case of diabetes.
- In case of couperose it is very important to leave out the affected areas. Concentrate on the areas of the neck and shoulders as this will lower the pressure in the capillaries. In the face work around the areas with redness or broken capillaries, which also helps to reduce the pressure, which may make it less likely for the capillaries to rupture. If the entire face is covered with visible capillaries, then only focus on the neck and shoulders and leave the face out completely.
- Acutely inflamed areas or areas prone to inflammation cycles (rosacea), inflamed impurities or pimples.
- Skin areas with lesions or skin alterations.
- Blood coagulation problems and intake of blood thinning medicine.
- Do not use the cups on moles, warts, tumors, metastasis or any skin alteration.
- Never use the cups on glands (e.g. thyroid gland).
HOW TO CLEANSE YOUR CUP
- Wash the cup after each use with a gentle soap and water and let it dry standing up (like in the product picture), so any excess water that may have entered the bulb can flow out.